Essential oils are one of the most popular in recent time. There are lots that essential oils can be uses for. One of such is making perfumes in the comforts of your home.
• 1 tablespoon almond oil
• 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
• 5 to 6 drops lavender essential oil
Alternatively, lavender oil can be substituted with scents like vanilla, mint, rose, and sweet orange.
• Mix the beeswax and almond oil.
• Turn on a flame and heat gently until it melts. Stir properly
• At this point, add the lavender oil. Add any available scent in your reach. You will love the result
• Pour into small container.